Countdown to Miss Wales 2004
The heat is on... in six weeks time the judging panel will be selecting Miss Wales 2004.
The lucky winner will not only be the prettiest girl in Wales, she will also have tons of charm, intelligence and charisma.
Professor Harryono Judodihardjo, proprietor and medical director of the Cellite Clinic in Cardiff, sponsor of Miss Wales 2004 and chairman of the judging panel explains: "The winner will be judged on intelligence, style and beauty," he said. "Personality is high on the list, as she will be seen as an ambassador for Wales."
So for girls wanting to wear the crown next year, check out Professor Judodihardjo’s winning tips:
- Practice walking in all your outfits before the big night
- Look confident (but not cocky)
- Walk tall - keep your head up and your shoulders back.
- Don't forget the crowd –onlookers will warm to you if you look and smile directlyat them
- You’ll be assessed on your personality as well as your looks. A natural, relaxed and confident approach will go down well.
- Don't be caught on the hop. The judges will be asking you about yourself and your goals. Don't get tongue-tied –work out what you'd like to say in advance.